What is the Trading Online Voucher?
The trading online voucher (TOV) is a Government grant to support small Irish businesses. Its principle aim is to improve your online trading presence. Vouchers to the value of €2,500 (50% of eligible costs up to the maximum of €2,500) are now available.
Funding is provided by the Local Enterprise Office (LEO) of the area in which the business operates and provides employment.
Why choose Wellmarkit to design your website
- We are Ireland’s only web design & marketing partner 100% dedicated to supporting the Health & Wellness business community.
- We have prices to fit all budgets. Wellmarkit have an international team and services to suit your Health or Wellness business, no matter what stage on the business growth journey you are at.
- Martec Magazine 2021 design & digital marketing finalist. Health 2.0 finalist (March 2022) in Dubai.
- VAT registered, tax compliant Irish Ltd company (supplier tax certification is compulsory for the trading online voucher).
- In addition to the 50% TOV grant, Wellmarkit are offering a limited time 10% Covid business restart discount.
- As Health & Wellness sector specialists, you get the benefits of a team who regularly work with your peers. We understand your business, your customers needs and we know the tools being used by your competitors to succeed.
For a free 30-minute consultation, schedule a meeting here. We provide you with a quotation within 24hrs.
Conveniently, we can quote for all your needs. Our expertise covers web design, logo & graphic design, digital marketing, SEO, Google / Facebook Ads, Copywriting, photography / videography.
If you have any questions, please do reach out to us. Our details are at the bottom of this page.
Trading Online Voucher Eligibility Criteria
- You must have attended a Trading Online Voucher Seminar within 9 months of applying for the voucher
- Applicants must secure LEO voucher approval before incurring cost.
- Own labour is not an eligible expense
- You can only reclaim third party costs (you cannot build the site yourself and reclaim the cost through the Voucher.
- Supplier invoices must have proper business details (Tax and Business Registration details).
- Certain categories of business are excluded from the Trading Online Voucher Scheme. You can see the full list of exclusions here
- Ask us at Wellmarkit to confirm if you qualify.
- Eligible businesses should have less than 10 employees;
- Annual turnover of less than €2m;
- Your business should be trading for at least 6 months
- Based in the county in which you are applying
What can the Trading Online Voucher be used for?
- IT consultation
- Development or upgrade of an e-commerce website
- Implementing Online payments or booking systems
- Purchase of internet-related software
- Advertising cannot exceed 30% of the Voucher value. Advertising can only be drawn down in one payment phase)
- Developing an app (or multiplatform webpages)
- Implementation of a digital marketing strategy – Social media marketing
- Consultation with ICT experts for early-stage adopters of online strategy
- Specialist training to help you manage your online trading activities
- You must hire a 3rd party to do the work. Your own labour is not an eligible expense.
Businesses participating in the TOV scheme report on average that they see sales increase by 80%. Over 60% begin to export for the first time.
Wellmarkit and the members of our team have helped hundreds of businesses in the Medical, Health, Wellness & Fitness community to take the step forward and build sustainable businesses.
How to apply for the Trading Online Voucher
Contact Wellmarkit in advance of applying for the Trading Online Voucher so that we can advise you on the best path to ensure your application succeeds.
Attendance of the Trading Online webinar is compulsory in advance of submitting your written application.
Wellmarkit can help you with the application process, provide the quotations you need and check that you are answering the questions on the application form adequately. Visit our homepage to see the full range of services we offer.
Wellmarkit design high quality websites for a wide range of health and wellness businesses including:
Doctors, GP practices & Medical Centre’s, Dentists, Orthodontists, Pharmacies, Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Dieticians, Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Psychologists, Hypnotherapists, Life Coaches, Personal Development coaches, Nutritionists, Reflexologists, Reiki practitioners, Health Food shops, Supplement retailers, Health spas, Wellness resorts, Nursing Homes & Senior care facilities, Yoga Teacher Training Schools, Yoga teachers & studios, Pilates teachers, Personal Trainers, Sports Clubs, Gyms and everybody else in the medical, health, wellness & fitness area.
Where Wellmarkit & our clients operate?
Wellmarkit have an international team for our international client base. Our team are based in Ireland (Galway), USA (Florida), Australia (Perth), UK (London & Edinburgh), France (Paris), Thailand (Koh Tao).