Social media Post Ideas for Dentists – to grow your online presence
If you’re like most dentists, you know that you should be active on social media, but coming up with ideas of what to post can be daunting. Trying to come up with fresh, new content for social media can be tough—especially if you feel like you’ve already posted about everything under the sun.
Whether you’re looking to promote a special offer, share educational content, or just have a little fun with your followers, you’re sure to find something on this list that will work for you. That’s why we’ve put together this list of 50 dental social media post ideas for dentists, grouped into 6 categories.
Community & Volunteer Events – Social media Post Ideas for Dentists
1. Showcase a staff member volunteering at a local event.
- Highlight a patient who is involved in the community.
- Share photos from your practice’s participation in a charity event.
- Post about an upcoming community event your practice is supporting.
- Promote a food or clothing drive your practice is hosting.
- Congratulate a staff member or patient who received an award for their community work.
- Describe how your practice gives back to the community.
- Share an inspiring story about how your practice has helped make someone’s life better.
- Post about a fun community event you went to as practice.
- Encourage patients to volunteer with dental-related charities.
- Share what made you decide to become a dentist and why you love it.
Office Celebrations & Announcements – Social media Post Ideas for Dentists
- Introduce new staff members with photos and brief bios.
- Promote any promotions or offers currently available.
- Show off your newly renovated office space
- Make announcements about changes or additions to your services
- Congratulate staff members on work anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
- Post holiday greetings from your staff
- If you have multiple locations, promote another location in a post.
Testimonial Content – Social media Post Ideas for Dentists
- Have patients write reviews and post them on your social media accounts.
- Create a video testimonial from satisfied patients
- Make a collage of notes or quotes from happy patients.
- Ask patients if they would be willing to take and share before-and-after photos
- Snap pictures of smiling patients during their appointments and post them with permission.
- Post cards or letters from patients lauding your work
- Share screenshots of positive online reviews
- Print out positive online reviews and hang them up in the office
- Create social media posts featuring quotes from glowing patient reviews
- Have patient families write about their experience at your practice
- Use positive Yelp reviews as blog fodder for social media posts
- Ask long-time patients to describe what sets your practice apart
Promotion & Offer – Social media Post Ideas for Dentists
- We’re running a special this week—X% off all teeth whitening services! Call us now to schedule an appointment.
- New patients always receive a free consultation. Schedule yours today!
- Get X% off your next dental cleaning when you mention this post.
- Looking for a reason to smile? How about X% off all dental work! Just mention this post when you call to schedule an appointment.
- Take advantage of our summer specials! Get X% off all dental work now through August 31st.
- Don’t wait until it’s too late! Get a free oral cancer screening with any other dental service this month.
- This month only, get 20% off Invisalign treatments! Give us a call today to schedule a consultation.
- Need to make a dentist appointment but don’t have insurance? No problem! We offer 10% off all services for cash-paying patients.
- Financing available! Ask us about our no-interest payment plans when you call to schedule your next appointment.
- Referring a friend or family member? You’ll both receive 10% off your next visit! Just have them mention your name when they call to schedule their appointment.
Educational Content – Social media Post Ideas for Dentists
- Not sure if you need a filling or just a regular cleaning? Our latest blog post breaks it all down for you. Check it out now!
- Did you know that there are more than 600 types of bacteria in your mouth? In our latest blog post, we explore the different types of bacteria and what they do in your mouth. Check it out now!
- What are the consequences of not flossing? We explore that topic in our latest blog post—check it out now to learn more!
- Root canals gets a bad rap but they’re really not so bad! Learn more about root canals and why they might be necessary in our latest blog post.
- Are liquid charcoal toothpastes really effective? We put four popular brands to the test and here’s what we found out—read our latest blog post to learn more!
Funny Content – Social media Post Ideas for Dentists
- If only my dentist could see me now…I’m brushing twice a day AND flossing regularly! LOL #dentalgoals
- Does anyone else love getting their teeth cleaned or is it just me? #dentalhygiene
- I’m sorry I cavity searched your purse, mom…I thought that’s where you kept the candy.:) #kidsaretheworst
- When someone says “cheese!” at the dentist…#nofilternecessary
- Just because I brush my teeth doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to eat cake 🙂 #dontjudgeme
Keep Your dental Patients Laughing (and Smiling) with These Social Media Post Ideas for Facebook, Instagram & Tiktok. No matter what type of content you’re looking to share on social media, we hope you’ll find something on this list that inspires you. By posting content that falls into these categories, you can create a well-rounded social media presence that will attract new patients and keep existing ones engaged with your practice!
Are you a busy dental clinic looking for the right social media & blogging partner to support your growth & promote your dental practice. Wellmarkit are here for you. We offer website design, social media marketing, SEO, Ad management & the full suite of digital marketing support you need to grow including inbound digital marketing, digital marketing strategy and content marketing. We also offer business mentoring for specific areas in your business that you would like to develop. Contact us today to learn how we can help you.